[Xen-users] No reaction after starting Guest WinXP(cannot find xenbr0)

Hi:

I've reinstalled the whole system. This time I met a different problem:

After creating the WinXP config file and executing "xm create winXP.cfg", the following info is shown on the screen:
"Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Could not find bridge device xenbr0"
In my winXP config file, I set a line saying: "vif = ['type=ioemu,bridge=xenbr0']".

BTW: in my qemu*log file, it says:
"domid: 1
Watching /local/domain/1/logdirty/next-active
/etc/xen/qemu-ifup: could not launch network script
Could not initialize device 'tap'"

So how to deal with this problem?

Thanks
Nanxuan