[Xen-users] Lost Network on domU's - Please Help

Today our company did some disaster recovery testing. I have two xen
servers (sles10sp1) that use storage space on a SAN. I'm told the xen
servers were shutdown correctly, but at this point I'm not really sure.
I have a few domU's that came up correctly and I have a couple that came
up without networking.

If I try to restart the network it says:
"No configuration found for eth6"

If I look at /etc/sysconfig/network the configuration file is there.

Even if I delete the card and re-add it, it still says the configuration
cannot be found.

Anyone know what I should do here?

Thanks,
James