Re: [Xen-users] lenny amd64 and xen.

Hi Javier,

Am Donnerstag, den 27.11.2008, 11:52 -0500 schrieb Javier Guerra:
> On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Thomas Halinka <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Am Samstag, den 22.11.2008, 20:19 +0400 schrieb Nicolas Ruiz:
> >>         This is interesting. Want to tell more about your setup? CLVM?
> >>         iSCSI?
> >
> > nope, just AoE and LVM
>
> LVM and not CLVM?  i guess that means that you use LVM at the storage
> boxes and export (with vblade) the LVs?

My Storage-Header-Box (which is also the openqrm-server) has sw-raid
over a bunch of intel-servers with vblade.

So i created some mdX and put them in a VG.

/dev/md0 ---> /dev/md19 are my AoE-Backend and r PVs in a VG.

On this Storage-Header im exporting the Lvols through AoE again. So my
XEN-Boxes grab their LVols....

Sounds confusing, but maybe a drawing would show up the concept

Thomas