[Xen-users] 2.6.27 domU clock drift

Hi,

I recently upgraded from xen 3.2 running a 2.6.18 domU to xen 3.3 running a
2.6.27 pvops domU. Dom0, domU and hypervisor is 64-bit.

In the old configuration, the time on the domU's were in sync with the dom0.
This made keeping the correct time easy by running a single instance of ntp on
the dom0 and all the domU's would follow. In the new configuration though, the
domU's seem to have their own time which drifts relative to the dom0 and the
other domU's. The behaviour in the 2.6.18 kernel could be changed via
/proc/sys/xen/independent_wallclock, but the 2.6.27 kernel seems to have no
such option. Is there a kernel option (maybe for an RTC driver?) that I need to
compile in to restore the old behaviour or do I now need to run ntp in every
domU?

Cheers,

Brad