Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV + 32-bit Win2003R2 + Xen-3.3 unstable

Hi,
can you please post your new config file! I think I'm having the same problem, but don't know how to disable the options!

Thanks,
Sebastian

Iyer, Anoop schrieb:
Can you please try disabling checksum offload and large send offload
in
the advanced properties of the adapter?

Thank you James -- that seems to do the trick. With this workaround I
was able to sustain 40 MB/s of traffic from an external client to my VM
for 500 seconds so far.

If this issue will be fixed in a later release of the GPLPV drivers,
I'll be glad to test it. If not, I'll continue using this workaround.

- Anoop

Bitte prüfen Sie der Umwelt zuliebe, ob der Ausdruck dieser Mail erforderlich
ist.

Oldenburgische Landesbank AG

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Andree Moschner
Vorstand:  Bernd Span, Sprecher
          Dr. Stefan Friedmann
          Dr. Peter Schinzing
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Oldenburg (Oldb)