Re: [Xen-users] PCI Pass through on AMD with HVM?

I have a SUN ULTRA 40 - M2 running AMD CPU0: AMD Dual-Core AMD Opteron(tm)
Processor 2218 stepping 03 and IOMMU is enabled on BIOS but i still get
(XEN) I/O virtualisation disabled.

IS there anything i am missing ? Is IOMMU a cpu feature or a motherboard
feature ?