[Xen-users] Xen Problems on Ubuntu/Debian i386!?

Hello:

I am trying to build a xen domain with 2 guest instances.(say xen1 and xen2)
My Domain-0 comes up OK but whenever I do xm create xen1(my guest's name) it
takes a few minutes and then I get this   (initramfs)  prompt and basically
all my directories (such as /etc) are almost empty so most of the commands
do not work and so the guest xen machine is pretty unusable/useless!?
Has anyone seen this before and know what to do? :confused:
Here's my xen2 config file:

kernel  = '/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.24-21-xen'
ramdisk  = '/boot/initrd.img-2.6.24-21-xen'

memory = '128'
name = "xen2"
#cpus = "1"
vcpus = 1
dummy0 = [ 'bridge=xenbr0', 'bridge=dummy0' ]
root = "/dev/sdb1 ro"

Thanks very much in advance!
Oh BTW my  xend-config.sxp file is as follows;

(network-script network-dummy)
(vif-script vif-bridge)
(network-script network-nat)
#(vif-script     vif-nat)
(dom0-min-mem 196)
# If dom0-cpus = 0, dom0 will take all cpus available
(dom0-cpus 0)

#Thanks! :handshake: