RE: [Xen-users] One computer. Want to use the gui of the guest os onthe xen server laptop.

Not exactly.

When I run the xen guest operating system from the xen host, I have to VNC
into the xen host which redirects me into the guest operating system I
started up.  However, I have to VNC into the xen host from another computer.
What I would like to do is to do it all from one machine, that is use the
guest operating system from the actual xen host computer.  So all I ever
have is one computer, not two (xen host plus guest and other computer
running the VNC client.)

I'm running xen on a laptop and would like to boot up the guest OS's and be
able to use them as though I only had the guest OS installed.

Maybe there is a really easy way to do this, I'm self teaching about xen,
and haven't run across this yet.  But, coming over from VMWare this is a
very normal use case.  That is to have only one computer and to run the
guest as you would if it were the only thing installed to that machine.

Thanks for any info on this!

ft