Re: [Xen-users] How to move from pygrub to pv-grub?

Maximilian Wilhelm wrote on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 01:55:20 +0100:

> How about using '(hd0)' instead?

Ah, well, right, will try later today, now off for Christmas shopping.
Thanks and everyone have nice holidays!

Btw, I get garbled characters from your header displayed that should not
display at all.
X-GC-3.12: what is that? AFAIK, dots are not allowed in headers, that's
why my reader doesn't like that line. Can you change that to use an
underscore for instance?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany