Re: [Xen-users] crashes windows 2008 server in hvm

  • To: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Andrew Lyon" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 12:24:58 +0000
  • Cc: Vladimir Elizarov <xengelpublicx@xxxxxxxxx>, Wizard Vandal <wizard580@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Venefax <venefax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 04:25:38 -0800

On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:58 AM, James Harper
<james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've fixed the problem and am just about to upload -pre11.

I have tested pre11on 32 bit vista and xp, seems to work ok.

I have just noticed a separate issue, a UDF iso image connected to the
vista vm has a single file visible readme.txt which states that the OS
needs to support UDF to see the content, I am not sure if that was the
case before i installed the drivers, is it a known problem/effect ?
Would it be solved by using the "device hiding patch" that James
mentioned?

Andy