RE: [Xen-users] crashes windows 2008 server in hvm

> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 11:58 AM, James Harper
> <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've fixed the problem and am just about to upload -pre11.
>
> I have tested pre11on 32 bit vista and xp, seems to work ok.
>
> I have just noticed a separate issue, a UDF iso image connected to the
> vista vm has a single file visible readme.txt which states that the OS
> needs to support UDF to see the content, I am not sure if that was the
> case before i installed the drivers, is it a known problem/effect ?
> Would it be solved by using the "device hiding patch" that James
> mentioned?

Yes, because that just lets qemu do the cdrom/dvd device, and we already
know that that works. Maybe wait for 3.3.1 to be released before
applying that patch to it.

I wonder what the problem with gplpv emulating a udf cdrom/dvd is
though... it works under 2003 and XP.

James