[Xen-users] Xen - Windows Server 2003 - Keyboard won't connect under VNC

Hi All,

There must be a really obvious answer to this question as I have found
zilch anywhere one the 'Net on this. So please forgive what may be a
stupid question.

I have a new server with Debian Etch (AMD64) and the Xen kernel installed.
I have so far gotten as far as successfully firing up a virtual machine
and getting it to read the CD and begin a Windows 2003 R2 installation.

I have set the virtual machine to use VNC and when I fire up VNC I can log
into the virtual machine on localhost.

I have attempted the "Hit F5" trick to install a standard PC but it seems
that I cannot get the keyboard to be recognised. So the setup goes on
unabated and basically hangs.

I have tried just about every flavour of vncviewer on the planet,
including realvnc but no joy. The version of Server 2003 is 32 bit but I
have also tried the 64 bit server and it makes no difference. Same thing
for an attempted Windows XP install.

On the other hand, I have been able to start up the installations for
Oracle Linux and a virtual Debian Etch off the CD drive without a problem
with full keyboard access.

I have seen a few notes on various forums asking similar questions but
they were met with a deafening silence. This usually means that the answer
is so painfully obvious it does not bear answering ....

I must have my face pressed REAL close up to the wall then ..... happy to
declare stupidity on my part if someone can at least give me a hint ......
:-)

Cheers
George