Re: [Xen-users] xm pci-detach lockup

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Andrew Lyon" <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 09:56:30 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 01:57:14 -0800

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 2:11 PM, Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have done some more testing and found that xm pci-detach causes
lockup on all 3 of my test systems running Xen 3.3 or 3.3.1 rc4 with
2.6.28 or linux-2.6.27-xen.hg kernels.

I've not tried pci-detach with a pvm but I tried windows xp and vista
hvms, and I tried 3 different pci cards.

Andy