RE: [Xen-users] Question about /gplpv

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008, Venefax wrote:

I can confirm now the only remaining issue with the GPLPV drivers: the
windows virtual machines do not reboot, the domains must be destroyed and
restarted.

I'm a Xen PV Drivers noob: I installed 0.9.12-pre13.exe for the first time about five days ago, and I don't have this problem with either Windows XP or Windows 2003 guests; a reboot works fine. I also note that I did the install before I saw the docs comment about xen-3.0.3 in Dom0 supposedly not working; I have xen-3.0.3 on a CentOS 5.2 x86_64 Dom0 and it works well for me. The increase in guest performance is outstanding.

Steve