[Xen-users] strange domu issue

Hi,

Ok, so I have 2 domUs automatically starting up/shutting down when dom0 starts up, etc...

One of my domUs works fine, however the other won't shutdown properly and gets a file by its name stored in /etc/auto/save after many minutes of "SHUTDOWN_ALL ........" takes place.

I can't issue an fsck on the .img file as the comand comes back with its usage.

So when I stop and restart the xend deamons (/etc/init.d) and run virt- manager, it shows that wierd domU as running.

How should I fix this?

I've googled some and ead my book, but no fix works (yet).

- Brian