Re: [Xen-users] kernel panic with iSCSI

Sigh.  How to fix a problem: post to a public mailing list and
immediately the solution shall appear.

I'm hitting a known bug in open-iscsi, need to upgrade my kernel
modules.  In case anybody finds this in a future search, the post I
found in the open-iscsi mailing list archive is here:

http://groups.google.com/group/open-iscsi/browse_thread/thread/c0ff41096d5afc9/e0ea0b9002970dc5?lnk=gst&q=xen#e0ea0b9002970dc5