Re: [Xen-users] I need help with fully utilizing xen on a new system

christoffer@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
I'll try to address your last question about documentation: Yes it is old,
but someone is revising it as we speak. The pdf describes Xen 3.0.
However, if you look at the html version instead, it's on Xen 3.3. In the
appendix in particular, HVM is described, which is exactly what you need
for your Windows domU:s.

Cheers,
/Chris (also pretty fresh in Xen)

Thanks Chris.  I'll check out the newer, HTML documentation.

-Charles