Re: [Xen-users] DomU hangs sporadically

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 9:41 PM, Jonathan Weismann <jweismann@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'll try that "fix" but that is only for the Dom0 domain not the DomU. It
> was my belief that I am routing all my xen traffic out the different network
> ports instead of one central port. Would this "fix" then have to be applied
> across each DomU?

If it's MTU problem then your domU's network should always not work,
instead of sporadically.

Just a hunch, did you assign static MACs to each domU?
Are the domUs always active (e.g something like a web server that's
always accessed day and night) or does it have long periods of idle
where no packet comes in/out? If it's mostly idle, try doing this :
- ssh to domU from outside host
- ping the router
- leave the ping/ssh window open for a day or two, and see if that
domU still have problems.

Regards,

Fajar