Re: [Xen-users] Distributed xen or cluster?

>ïFWIW, I've had much better success with OCFS2's fencing methods than with
>ïGFS.ïïMy OCFS2 nodes, when they lose connectivity to the rest of the

I've looked at ZFS and sure love the sounds of that. Not sure if they have an
open source version, I thought I did see one though. When I was reading up on
it, it sounded a lot simpler and had a lot of additional features.

>ïAlso, I'd say the overall point is that there's no "magic bullet" that's
>ïgoing to knock out all of your redundancy concerns at the same time.ïïXen

Right, I've picked that up based on the replies :). I can still fantasize
though, of a cluster of virtual servers running OS's which are totally
redundant. What a perfect world that will be! And I'm SURE it's only a matter
of time.