Re: [Xen-users] windows server on xen in production?

On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 16:01 +0100, Barry van Someren wrote:
> Hi,
>
> According to the manual the free version is no longer limited as of release
> 5.0
>
> Regards,
>
> Barry

Anyone know what the limitations are? Just support? I'd personally be
interested in looking at the free version if it was fully functional.
I'm fairly happy with my current systems running on SLES10SP2, but I've
seen some things with XenServer, such as importing VMWare vm's, that I'd
be interested in looking at.

Thanks,
James