[Xen-devel] Final Call for Xen Summit at Oracle Topic Submissions

Xen Community:

The Xen Summit Program Committee has requested that I announce a final call for Xen Summit topic submissions until Monday January 26, 2009 at 11:59 pm PST. We are aware of the many travel restrictions facing possible speakers so we will accommodate remote presentations if your topic is selected and you are unable to travel to the event.

Please follow the submission guidelines found at http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2008/11/17/xen-summit-north-america-call-for-speakerstopics/. If you have any questions, please contact stephen.spector@xxxxxxx.

Thank you,

Stephen Spector

Community Manager, Xen.org

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx