Re: [Xen-users] GPLPV Network Driver causing VM crash

> NDIS (windows network stack) calls the above code when I give it a
> packet and tell it that the checksum has already been calculated, but
> that's the only time I have ever seen it called. It's a bit of a
> mystery.

Sounds like the issue would only crop up if the Realtek driver did
checksum offloading.  From a brief search, you may be able to get newer
drivers that support that.  I'm not sure that warrants any research
since I see on xen-devel that they've fixed this for 3.3.1...

Thanks again,
pace