Re: [Xen-users] ramdisk

2009/2/2 mattias <mj@xxxxxx>:
> Thanks for your bad answer

Seriously. What did you expect? Your question does not have any
detailed info needed for anyone to respond properly. For example :

- what system are you talking about (I assume you're trying to create
ramdisk for Xen domU from jailtime.org images, but I can be wrong)
- what OS/xen version you use dom0?
- which distro/version you're trying to use on domU? Is it a template
download from somewhere? If yes, which one?
- how are you trying to boot that OS? Is the kernel located on dom0 or domU?

Provide that, and MAYBE you'll get more helpful answer.