[Xen-users] Loosing vmx flag with Lenny 2.6.26-1-xen-amd64 on Q9400

Hi.

Is there a solution for the "Disappearing-Intel-VT-support"-issue with Debian-Lenny Xen-kernel-packages? When I boot a regular Debian kernel, the vmx-flag shows up in /proc/cpuinfo, leading me to the conclusion that the BIOS is set up correctly. The flag is gone when I boot the Xen-kernel, meaning I don't have HVM support.
Does anybody have the same problem, or -even better- a solution?

Regards,
Markus