[Xen-users] Re: Loosing vmx flag with Lenny 2.6.26-1-xen-amd64 on Q9400

Fajar A. Nugraha schrieb:
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 3:32 PM, Markus Kiefer <markus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Here's the output of xm info
hw_caps                :

It should be like this
virt_caps              : hvm

Here's /proc/cpuinfo on my system. vmx flag does not show when on xen-kernel
flags           : fpu de tsc msr pae cx8 apic sep mtrr cmov pat clflush acpi
mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss ht syscall lm constant_tsc pni est cx16 lahf_lm

Again, have you check the BIOS? I suspect that is your problem.

Regards,

Fajar

You're right. Virtualization was enabled. But I also had to disable "VT for direct I/O", which was enabled before. It's working now.
Thanks for your advice and time.

Regards,
Markus