[Xen-users] Best way to migrate Xen Disk IMG w/LVM's to a block-device? (e.g. DRBD)

Hi All,

I was hoping to pick someone's brain about the best way of moving a Xen disk image (which has LVM's inside of it) to a new block-device?  I have the target DRBD device ready but unsure what's the best & safest way to do it.

I was actually tempted to mount the Xen disk image in a dom0, and make it visible via loop devices and promote that DRBD node for the Xen disk image to primary and flip overwrite-data-of-peer and make DRBD sync it but there must be an easier, faster, safer way.

Thanks in advance!
--
Daniel Kao
Übermind, Inc.