Re: [Xen-users] domU inside another domU?

Hi Nuno,

Am Freitag, den 06.02.2009, 16:23 +0100 schrieb Ferreira, N. L. (Nuno):
> Hi *
>
> Before putting my hands on the subject, thought on asking b4 to not
> waist time.
>
> Imagine the following situation.
> You want to give a tutorial about virtualization to a couple of students
> (or people in the lab wanting to learn), and do not want them to screw
> up your dom0.

you are searching for openqrm and want to let your students boot their
dom0s over LAN. So in openqrm you prepare _one_ image and every students
works on a snapshot of this, so they cant destroy your systems.

http://www.openqrm.com

Give it a try - you will love it ;)

Thomas