Re: [Xen-users] Removing Citrix PV Drivers and then installing GPLPVdrivers

Citrix enum's the network as XEN\VIF\0 as well, so deleting the
references to that from the various control sets in the registry has
been doing the trick so far.
I've also had one install that needed the Citrix oem*.inf/pnf files removed from \windows\inf to make it happy.  The first 4 installs I had cleaned those files out by itself when I uninstalled the Citrix Xen Tools, but this latest one didn't.

pace