[Xen-users] network problem on domU

Hi,

I've done a lot of searching on Google, on the xen officiel website, but
nothing helped me to fix my problem and I tried a few examples !

Here is the situation, I manage a dedicated server, there are two IPs,
one for dom0 and one (failover) ip for the domU. Le problem is with the
domU. I made it, fine, I ran it, fine, to simplify things :

Both Ips -> eth0 on dom0 (it uses the first ip, eth0) and there is the
second ip (dummy0)--> domU (using the second ip)

Here is the interface file on dom0 for the second IP :

auto dummy0
iface dummy0 inet static
        address XX.XX.XX.XX # the second ip
        broadcast XX.XX.XX.255
        netmask  255.255.255.255

In the domU configuration file :

vif  = [ 'ip=192.168.1.2'  'bridge=xendmz' 'ip=XX.XX.XX.XX'] ##
XX.XX.XX.XX = the second ip

And on the domU :

auto eth0
iface eth0 inet static
        address 192.168.1.2
        gateway 192.168.1.1
        netmask 255.255.255.0

Well the problem is, I don't have the second ip on the domU, I can't
ping outside, and I can't ping to the domU (from the first ip, and from
outside).

I tried a few options with route, but it's not good, not yet !

Do I need to route, on the dom0, to route all packets for the second ip
to the domU ? How ?  I didn't find the good rules with iptables.

No documentation simply explains this...

Thanks,
Regards,

--
http://snurf.info