From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Mildner
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 09:53
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] cannot read tty from store

hi folks,

i build, installed & boot xen-3.3.1 from source successfully.
uname -a:
Linux myhostname 2.6.18.8-xen0 #1SMP x86_64 Intel Core2Duo T7600

cat /boot/grub/menu.lst | grep xen:
kernel /boot/xen-3.3.1.gz dom0_mem=400000 console=vga
module /boot/vmlinuz-2.6.18.8-xen0 root=/dev/sda5 vga=791 init 3
console=tty0

then i start xend with 'xend start'
then i use 'xm create xenXP.cfg' to start the windows-VM

xm list shows:
xenXP 1 512 1 ------ 0.0

xm console 1:
'Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory'

i googled around this error but no clearly answer was found for me. has any
one a hint? i run the xen-kernel without X.