[Xen-users]full-virt machine couldn't get ip during install

Hi buddies

when I install a hvm in NFS way on xen 3.1.2 hypervisor on ia64 boxes, I find that the hvm guest couldn't get ip address automatically, as I use dhcp server for auto ip address. So the install couldn't go on to the next
   step, but pv guest is ok.
         Anybody  have the same issues with mine, any suggestions?