Re: [Xen-users] Converting VMWare 2008 to xen domU

Ahh, I see.

Well, I'll try it and give some feedback.

- Brian

On Feb 18, 2009, at 1:46 PM, James Pifer wrote:

On Wed, 2009-02-18 at 13:33 -0800, Brian Krusic wrote:
Hi,

Page 161 of Running Xen mentions using qemu-img command to do this
(great book).

Have the book, yes, great book.

I am planning to try it as our bugzilla db runs on VMWare now and I
need it as a domU.

I don't really have an ETA so perhaps you can try it and let us know.

I think you misunderstood. I've already run that and tried to boot the
disk img in xen. I get a missing operating system.

I didn't use the -f vmdk and -O raw. I could try that next, but I've
never specified those parameters before.

James