RE: [Xen-users] partitions + iscsi = mass confusion

  • To: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Fajar A. Nugraha" <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Dingwall" <james.dingwall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:52:47 -0000
  • Cc:
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 01:53:35 -0800

There are some contributions in the Gentoo iSCSI page covering this:

http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/ISCSI

There is a udev rules file which is invoked when an iSCSI target is
connected and a shell script which generates the device name.  In the
example the device name is derived from the IQN of the target.

James

Dingwall