[Xen-users] Error: Device 768 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working

hi everybody...

I am trying to start a virtual machine using windows 2003, when I used a disk image file as the disk drive it work fine, but when I try to use a physical disk and execute xm create command I obtain this error message:

"Error: Device 768 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working"

to set the physical disk I use this line in the configuration file:

disk = [ 'phy:/dev/evms/pm01-vm02-win2003,hda,w', 'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdb:cdrom,r' ]

in the other hand, I used this line to setup a disk image as a disk drive:

disk = [ 'file:/var/img/pm01-vm02-win2003-img.img,hda,w','phy:/dev/cdrom,hdb:cdrom,r' ]

can somebody help me??

--
Mauricio Estacio.
TARMA CONSULTORES,C.A.