[Xen-users] Slow outgoing IP traffic with PV drivers

Hi,

I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 XEN with latest kernel as a dom0. I'm running Windows 2003 SP1 as domU, where I also have installed the 0.9.11 PV Drivers. Everything works fine except for the outgoing IP traffic from the domU, which seems to be limited to a maximum of around 0.5 mbit. The incoming IP traffic works fine. No limitations. If I start the dumU without the PV drivers activated, the outgoing IP traffic is working like normal. What am I doing wrong here?

/Peter