RE: [Xen-users] Slow outgoing IP traffic with PV drivers

> Hi,
>
> I'm running Ubuntu 8.04 XEN with latest kernel as a dom0. I'm running
> Windows 2003 SP1 as domU, where I also have installed the 0.9.11 PV
> Drivers. Everything works fine except for the outgoing IP traffic from
the
> domU, which seems to be limited to a maximum of around 0.5 mbit. The
> incoming IP traffic works fine. No limitations. If I start the dumU
> without the PV drivers activated, the outgoing IP traffic is working
like
> normal. What am I doing wrong here?

Where is your IP traffic going? (to Dom0, to another DomU, or to a
physical network adapter)

If a physical network adapter, what sort?

I'd start by turning off the available offloads in the advanced
properties of the gplpv xennet adapter.

James