Re: [Xen-users] I want to know if.....

Hi,

I'm pretty much a CentOS / RHEL fan (due to being experienced with it)
but I've given Lenny a try this weekend and it looks very well to me.
Comes with a newer Kernel and integrates nicely with xen-tools and debootstrap.

I'd say use what you know, unless you are using enterprise support
from Redhat of course :-)

Regards,

Barry

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2009/3/2 Fajar A. Nugraha <fajar@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 4:51 AM, Mauro <mrsanna1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Can you say that for production servers is better xen rather than kvm?
>>
>> If you're using RHEL like I do, then from support perspective the
>> obvious answer is (currently) yes, as Redhat provides suppot for xen
>> guests, but not for kvm guests.
>
> I'm using debian lenny.

Barry van Someren