[Xen-users] Looking for tools in xen ?

  • To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Patrick Archibal <bugpb60@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 23:04:26 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 15:05:07 -0800

Hello,

I'm making a study about xen.  I think the war of virtualization is not "hardware assisted virtualiszation" vs "paravirtualization". Because, even if there is no good performance for unmodified os like windows, the performance are pretty good for linux with modified kernel.

For me the war today is the packaging all around Xen. Also, i would like to know if you know good tools which works with xen. (like gui for xen, or tool like vmotion, vmware drs....)

Thanks
Regards

Patrick

Souhaitez vous  « être au bureau sans y être » ? Oui je le veux !