Re: [Xen-users] Urgent Network problem! Virtual network stops working after a few minutes/hours

> >> did you make sure port security was turned off on the switch?
> >
> > well, I can't see why a switch should impcat a local connection between
> > the dom0 and domU.
>
> Yes it can. But since you're saying that it's an unmanaged switch then
> I don't know what the problem could be. If the "network crashes" then
> there is something seriously wrong with the xen kernels. What distro
> are you running?
This is a gentoo system. I run linux-2.6.27 but I try to downgraded to the
latest supported kernel 2.6.18 at the moment. I hope this downgrade will have
no impact on my windows guest running gplpv driver.

Another idea is to change the network card to see if it change anything. Does
a damaged network card can impact the virtual network interfaces in suach a
way?