[Xen-users] Urgent Network problem! Virtual network stops working after a few minutes/hours

Hi,

I'm using xen 3.3.0 on one server with 3 Guests (2 windows guest with gplpv
drivers and one linux). After booting the machine all is fine. The domains
came up and network is working. But after several minutes or hours the network
stops to work. I can't reach the guests any more! only dom0 is reachable
though the network. I asume the virtual network crashes.
How can I find out where the problem is? Log files? command line tools?

This is an urgent problem as this machine is a live server! Any help would be
very appreciated!

Best Regards,
Martin Fernau