Re: [Xen-users] Debian Lenny & LVM Partitions

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 2:11 AM, Alan <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What occurs is on DomU boot, it will stall at the following message:
> Begin: Waiting for root file system ...
> After the timeout has lapsed, it goes to the busybox initramfs. If I type in
> vgchange -ay VolGroup00 and then ctrl-D to continue, it boots successfully.

How did you install domU? Is it fresh install, or did you copy it from
a live system?
Where is the kernel located? dom0 or domU (booted with pygrub)?

If it's a new system it'd be lot easier to simply create a new domU
with debootstrap, and NOT using LVM or partition on domU side.

Regards,

Fajar