RE: [Xen-users] Debian Lenny & LVM Partitions

Hi Fajar,

It is a fresh debootstrap install, with the kernel on the domU booting with pygrub.

The reason I prefer the domU to be partitioned as per a normal non Xen install is I can mount different folders with different permissions etc. For example, /tmp as noexec/nosuid.

I might try doing an install onto a standard partition setup (no LVM) and see how it goes.

For the record, I've done this method with Ubuntu 7.10/8.04/8.10 with no issues.

Regards,

Alan