[Xen-users] Question on Starting Centos52 DomU

I have a Domain0 up and running with no issues and can start a DomU setup for ttylinux with no problems. However, I took a Jailtime.org image for Centos5.2 and tried to run it as a DomainU and am able to see everything start and then I get "Freeing unused kernal memory: 196k freed; Restarting System". After that I am returned to the terminal prompt.

I believe that I should see a new terminal window open up with Centos52 running? I run xentop and see the new Centos5.2 Domain U running in the list.

Thoughts on what I am missing?

thanks.

Stephen Spector