Re: [Xen-users] console problem

Molly Bloom <psalviato@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> after creating the virtual machine successfully (and I have done it many
> times), it seems I have no console.
> I give the command
> # xm console <Domain>
> and I get the result
> "xenconsole: Could not read tty from store: No such file or directory"

Nearly always, this problems is caused by a dead xenconsoled.   If xenconsoled
isn't running, restart it with

/usr/sbin/xenconsoled

and then try to restart your domain.

If that was the problem,  let me see your uname -a.  I've seen this a lot
on i386 CentOS/RHEL hosts, not much on x86_64 or on i386 xen.org kernels.