[Xen-users] Bridging with multiple public IPs

Hello all,

First of all I'm using Xen 3 under CentOS 5.2 Dom0. The Dom0 has a public (Internet) IP address.
I have a CentOS DomU which works fine using DHCP and the default CentOS virbr0 bridge. And the DomU /etc/resolv.conf points to nameserver 192.168.122.1 (Dom0).

However I want this DomU to use a different static public IP address. Reading the mailing list archives and various blog plots it seems like I should be able to simply do this using bridging, instead of routing. But I am having some trouble getting it to work. Would appreciate some help in this regard.

Firstly my Dom0 has a IP (let's say) 75.59.43.140 with gateway 75.59.43.190 given to me with the server.
I have then been given (let's say) 75.59.18.150 and using same gateway 75.59.43.190.

I was under the impression I simply need to diable DHCP assign these IP addresses to my DomU (i.e. edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0) and my VM config file can remain the same, still using virbr0.

However this does not work as, e.g. I can't resolve google.com, and when performing an ifconfig on the DomU the broadcast address seems very weird?

Attempting to change the NS in the resolv.conf file to the same as the Dom0's doesn't seem to help either.

Can someone point me in the right direction, preferably to some concrete settings/examples? I'm sure this shouldn't be so difficult, it's hard to find anything really concrete on the net though which is frustrating (but I suppose that's inevitable due to the uniqueness of everyone's network setup).

Regards