Re: [Xen-users] xen and snapshot partition ?

Hey Ricardo,

since snapshots are writeable you can prepare something like a template
or golden-image snapshot this and let your xen-guests work on that
snapshot.

You can prepare many snapshots from a lvol.

hth,

Thomas

PS: openqrm makes massive usage of this ;)