[Xen-users] avoid Dom-0 recreation

Hi,
I'm using fedora's initscripts to create the bridges for my virtual networks and I would like to configure xen to avoid recreating the network each time the service is started, I used to do this deleting /var/lib/xend/state/network.xml and modifying a python src file but now I can't find that file.
Is it possible to do this?
Thanks in advance

Nuevo Windows Live, un mundo lleno de posibilidades Descúbrelo.