[Xen-users] live migration with Xen

Hi all,
On Xen v3.0 Users' Manual it has the part "8.2 Migration and Live
Migration".But if the primary physical machine suddenly crashed,we will not be
able to do live migration.Is it right?I mean,can Xen have the same function as
Vmware esx server's vmotion(when the primary physical machine crashed,the
virtual hosts on it can be automatically migrated to the second Vmware esx
server)?
Thanks for your advice and suggestion.