[Xen-users] Forwarding USB-Modem into guest? Impossible?

Hi,

is there any way to forward usb-modems into Windows guest atm?
I tried it with

--- cut
usb=1
usbdevice='host:047e:2892'
--- cut

but I only get an error in my logs:

--- cut
usb_host: error - device has no matching configuration
Warning: could not add USB device host:047e:2892
--- cut

If I try the the same syntax (other address of course) for one USB-Storage-
Device I get no error and can access this usb device from inside my guest.

Why does this just don't work for modems? And are there any plans to change
this in the near future or is it impossible?

Regards,
Martin