Re: Re: [Xen-users] VT-D RMRR is incorrect

reaver wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 12:36 AM, Dustin Henning
> <Dustin.Henning@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Christian,
>> Â Â Â ÂI am not sure what lead me to believe you had an AMD system. ÂTo
>> summarize what I was trying to say, ASUS is claiming that this issue is
>> unsupported because you use Linux, but at the end of the day, the issue
>> has
>> nothing to do with Linux directly (any virtualization software that used
>> VT-D could have the same problem, including those run on Windows.
>
> Well this should be easy to resolve... can anyone tell me what Windows
> virtualisation software supports VT-D ??
>
>  it would be no problem for me to put another drive in my P6T with
> windows on it and test it out..... that way I can log a case about it
> not working.

I have an ASUS P6T with Windows on it, tried installing xen-unstable and kvm
from source - :(

Parallels Workstation Extreme now support VT-d for Windows ... (I think)

http://www.parallels.com/products/extreme/

Also > see my post on ASUS forum:

http://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx?id=20090402224408018&SLanguage=en-us&board_id=1&model=P6T%20Deluxe&page=1

Please BUMP if you view ;)

Dustin, you still thinking of contacting ASUS ?